Today’s market demands that the organisations must drift towards Agile and be responsive to the market dynamics. In the software industries, streamlining the project management and optimising the product delivery by using Agile and Scrum is the need of the hour. So the professionals who are experienced in Agile, have good collaboration skills, can work and succeed in complex projects with rapid response times are the most favoured. The Project Management Institute-Agile Certified Practitioner, i.e., PMI-ACP credential will enhance your expertise in Agile principles and upskill in Agile tools and techniques.
The PMI-ACP is one of the fastest growing certifications that boosts your resume for better employment opportunities and gains you respect from your stakeholders and peers. The benefits of PMI-ACP certification include:
- The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner course certification increases and improves your adaptability in Agile which in turn improves your team productivity and achieves customer satisfaction
- The PMI-ACP credential is a proof of commitment to your Agile journey that shines your ability to implement Agile practices in projects of all scales
- The PMI-ACP certification rewards you with important titles like Agile Project Manager, Technical Business Analyst, PMP Scrum Master, Deputy Project Manager
The prerequisites for this certification are tough enough due to its mandatory needs of 21 hours of training in Agile principles, tools, and techniques, 1500 hours of substantial work experience in agile projects and up to 2000 hours of general project experience within the last 5 years. The KnowledgeHut, a global REP for the Project Management Institute. Inc facilitates the PMI-Agile Certified Practioner course that helps:
- Gain thorough knowledge of Agile methodologies, practices, tools, and techniques
- Get familiar with an agile approach and understand agile project management by adopting agile practices
- Understand the Scrum framework and apply scrum management principles
- Practice agile planning to alleviate risks and respond positively to the change
- Learn to perform agile iterations planning and monitoring
- Learn to collaborate with the agile teams and manage the team performance
- Understand and implement the Agile best practices that will help achieve the project goals within the given time and budget
- Master the Agile concepts to the fullest for better preparation of the PMI-ACP certification exam
The Agile management classes for PMI-ACP conducted comprises of a 24-hour intensive training led by proficient instructors, comprehensive course material and practice tests for exam preparation, access to the PMI approved courseware and downloadable e-book, free online access to the Agile and Scrum library for 100 days, assistance and support while applying for the PMI-ACP exam, encouraging group discussions with tips and tricks to clear the exam, one PMI-ACP practice mock test and 21 PDUs and 21 SEUs credits upon completion of the course.