Placing text on top of pictures can be used in a number of different ways. Arguably it is most widely-used nowadays to create captions, but it is also often used to insert titles and watermarks. Of course placing text on top of a picture is one thing, but making it look good is quite another – and for that you will benefit from the tools that Movavi Photo Editor brings to the table.
When you want to start adding text to photos on Mac or Windows you just need to grab hold of the respective version of Movavi Photo Editor. Both will give you an intuitive editor that you can use to tweak and improve your photos.
In this case however you will want to look to its feature that allows you to insert text elements. While you could probably experiment with Movavi Photo Editor and figure out how it works quite easily, it may help to follow these steps:
- Launch Movavi Photo Editor.
- Click ‘Browse for Images’ and select the picture that you want to edit.
- Open up the ‘Text’ tab located near the top.
- Click on the ‘Add Text’ button.
- Type in the text you want to add within the frame of broken white lines that appears.
- Position the frame by dragging it around.
- Use the controls on the right to adjust the font style, size, color, justification, transparency degree, and so on.
- When you are satisfied, click ‘Save As’ to save the picture.
As you can see these steps will help you to insert text and fully customize its appearance. If you want you can add as many text elements as you like with Movavi Photo Editor, and arrange them to suit your needs.
To truly make your text as well as other elements in your photo stand out you should try out the other features in Movavi Photo Editor. With them you could remove unwanted elements, replace the background, improve the photo quality, apply filters, touch up portraits, transform the frame, and much more.
With a bit of creativity on your part, you could use these features in conjunction with one another to create a unique style and appearance for your picture. In a nutshell Movavi Photo Editor will enable you to edit your photos to a professional standard without having to jump through any hoops.