Online recharge is simple and practical. You can be anywhere in the world and in any time zone – you can still recharge your phone in just a few seconds.
Some of the best things in life are so good because they are simple and easily accessible. A mother’s love. A box of fresh mini muffins. A smile from a child. A word of praise for a job well done.
Let’s also add a well-functioning prepaid connection to the list.
For all intents and purposes, your phone is your closest companion all day. You use it for practically everything – you look at it the moment you are up, and it is often the last screen you look at before you close your eyes at night. It’s a lot of activity that your phone undertakes for you. You don’t realise it at the time, but that’s a lot of data being consumed all day!
But there is really no need to take a postpaid connection, just because you consume a lot of data. The best prepaid plans in the market today, such as Airtel’s Rs 448 prepaid plan, gives you 1.4GB of 3G/4G data every day! That’s a LOT! And you also get unlimited free calling and texting. Frankly, if you have this prepaid plan, you can go crazy using your phone all day and you will not even run out of the pack soon.
How to choose the best prepaid plan
Look for a good service provider that has designed the best prepaid plans. Special mention must be made of the Airtel prepaid plans, which has about four great options to choose from. Select the plan that is most suitable to you, and proceed to purchase it. The SIM card given to you is activated after your ID proof and residential address is verified by the company.
You can do the online recharge of your phone easily by yourself. Whether you choose to do the online recharge on the mobile service provider’s website or on their smartphone app, you can do it easily in under one minute.
If you buy an Airtel prepaid connection, the online recharge is extremely simple using the myAirtel app:
- Download the myAirtel app on your phone. Click to open and set up.
- Open the app to reach the home page. Look for ‘Prepaid recharge’ on the top of the page.
- The screen displays your name, Airtel phone number and available balance on the prepaid plan. It also displays some quick recharge options. The online recharge is done at this stage if you choose any of the quick recharge options (Rs 100, Rs 200, Rs 250, etc.)
- Or you can proceed to the next step if you wish to pay a certain amount of money for the recharge. Choose the payment option: Airtel Money, cards or net banking. You can first load more money in the Airtel Money wallet if the balance is low.
- Click on ‘Recharge now’. Input the amount of money you wish to pay as the online recharge.