Photos are wonderful to capture memories. But it is how your display them makes all the difference between a plain visual and a warm dynamic specter. You surely wish for the later and thus it’s best to create a slideshow with your photos to render a new edge to your captures. And Movavi Slideshow Maker is just the tool you will need here. It’s a high end slideshow maker created by Movavi, one of the most renowned software developers in the world.
Let’s see how you can create slideshows with the Movavi Slideshow Maker-
Download & install
The first task is to download and install Movavi Slideshow Maker in your computer.
Choose your mode
The Movavi product allows you to choose between two modes- easy mode (from Create slideshow in easy mode) and Full Feature Mode (from Create project in full feature mode). If you wish to include a good range of creative inputs in your slideshow, go for Full Feature Mode.
Working with Easy Mode
- Go to +Files tab & select your images for the slideshow
- Remove or rotate slides to arrange photos
- Click on Slide Duration to select duration of each slide
- Open second tab & choose transition style. Click on Transition Duration to duration of each transition
- If you want to add music, go to 3rd tab & click on +Audio
- Click on Finish
Working with Full Feature Mode
- Go to Add Media Files to select your photos
- Click on transitions to select transitions
- To add music, go to Import and then click on Add Media Files
- Click on Titles to add captions
Save as Video
Click on Export tab and then select Save as video to save the slideshow as video. If you want to play the video for mobile format, click on Save for Android devices. On the other hand, if you have plans to upload the whole thing on YouTube, click on Upload online tab. Finally, click on Start to start the slideshow making process.
Important features of Movavi Slideshow Maker:
- Creates slideshow with audio in 3 easy steps
- Ability to add dynamic transitions as well as stylish and animated titles
- Ability to customize color and improve overall picture quality
If you want to add the entire folder in your slideshow, do it from +Folders.
To make things more interesting, add videos with photos while working with the Movavi Slideshow Maker.