Do you want to come up with an online form of some kind but are having difficulty creating it? If you’re trying to copy and paste a ‘readymade’ form or edit and customize it – that can be fairly tricky unless you’re fluent in HTML, PHP and CSS.
Instead of running into that learning curve however, you could use AidaForm instead. It is a specialized online form building service that will help you create any type of form that you want – including contact forms, newsletter sign-ups, event registrations, surveys, and order or payment forms.
A Fast and Easy Way to Create Online Forms
To help make it easier to create online forms, AidaForm will provide you with a graphical interface that you can use to structure the form in exactly the way that you want. All that you need to do is drag over customizable building blocks for the fields that you want to add and construct your form using them.
That is really all there is to it, and AidaForm will take care of the rest. If you want you can customize the design of your form to stylize its appearance in a certain manner, or to make sure that it fits in with the design of the webpage it is intended for.
Being able to customize the structure and design of your forms in this way will enable you to create more effective forms for a wide range of tasks. If you want you could use the forms that you create with AidaForm to capture leads, get feedback from users, or learn more about your target market. For an example of how simple it is to set up a contact form you could look at the instructions at https://aidaform.com/forms/contact-form.html.
Insofar as its features are concerned, AidaForm won’t disappoint. Its features will give you a versatile range of options when you create your forms and allow you to:
- Use templates to simplify the process of creating online forms by acting as a starting point.
- Insert numerous types of fields into the structure of your forms including dates, lists, file uploads, CAPTCHA, Google Maps, signature fields, and more.
- Stylize the forms by selecting one of the built-in themes and then customizing it further by adjusting its appearing and adding your own branding elements.
- Publish the form quickly by linking to it directly or copying and pasting the automatically generated HTML code.
- Analyze the data gathered from your forms conveniently with the useful visualizations in the web interface.
- Export data to be processed or shared in the form of Excel or Google Sheets documents.
- Try the built-in integrations with MailChimp to import email addresses and Zapier to connect AidaForm with other compatible apps.
All said and done you should have a better idea of exactly what AidaForm can do, and how it can help you create the online forms that you need. The next thing you should do is try it out for yourself so that you can really see how intuitive it is.